Apex Legends Experience problems with the storage of progression

Apex Legends just releApex Legendsed the seApex Legendson 10 of his battle pApex Legendss, but everything seems to indicate that some players are experiencing a major problem: his progression is not saved. At leApex Legendst that is what dozens of users have communicated to Respawn Entertainment in the Reddit subforum dedicated to the bugs of this Battle Royale cut video game. They agree that progress is being lost.

According to these complaints, ** XP, Ranking Points and the obtained badges are disappearing. According to testimonies, it gives the impression that progression is restarted once the game session is concluded. The Electronic Arts help account hApex Legends already issued a statement on social networks in which they take note of what happened:

Ey, legends. We listen to you when you say that the progression is restarting, we are approaching the cApex Legendse . The progress of the battle pApex Legendss and the rewards have also called our attention. We will share updates [information] Apex Legends soon Apex Legends we have them.

  • You may be interested: Exclusive interview on seApex Legendson 10

Hey Legends, We Hear You When It Comes to Rank Progression Resetting and We're on the CApex Legendse. BattlepApex Legendss Progress and Rewards HAVE ALSO CAUGHT OUR ATTENTION. We'll Share Updates Apex Legends we get them.

  • EA Help (@ehalp) August 14, 2021

What the community says

Players' messages are unequivocal and go in the same direction. I have obtained 750 + RP today, but my account does not stop restarting . I have had a winning streak of +202, and when I have restarted the application, I did not have any of those points. According to this player, he hApex Legends tried to lose points intentionally: When I lost those points and restarted the app, I still have 8938. I am not sure how to solve the problem, although my friends have advanced, something that considers very frustrating Because he can not do it at the same time.

Another user hApex Legends said that he he hApex Legends played more than an hour , but that when closing the game, he hApex Legends encountered that all progress had disappeared. I played again on my PS4, then I wanted to play Apex again, but I have discovered that I have lost all progress again, he regrets him.

Someone seems to have found a temporary solution **: Equip you with one of the battle pApex Legendss skins of seApex Legendson 10.

Apex Legends is a _free-to-play available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox SERIES S, Nintendo Switch and PC.

Comments